JoMoWriPoShoSto (a.k.a. “March”) is over, and I think it was a success! Unfortunately, I’m not continuing into April with this, mostly cause…well, cause I’m lazy. But it did remind me to keep my creativity UP.
Specific entries might be of specific interest to specific people:
- Jon, Ching-Ching, Tom — Wedding Dress translation (at or near the top)
- Candace — A writer’s version of Bad Romance (near the top)
- Rebecca, Lily — The villanelle about color (search “villanelle”)
- Yi — Math limerick (search “limerick”)
- Patricia, Sanket, George, Min — VeryShortStories and Six Word Stories (near the bottom)
For me, a success. For others…hm. Not so sure. Small credit to George, Min, Patricia, and Sanket for picking up a bit of Creativity as a part of this, and big props to Lily, who similarly tried to write all through March. Next time, hopefully I’ll gain more recruits.