Oh man, I took so many screencaps in this one. I’ll try to resist putting them all in here.
The episode starts off with the aftermath of Episode 8, and Ginoza deliberately bumping past Tsunemori to talk to Kogami.
Rude. At least he’s come to apologize to Kogami. Even Kogami’s surprised by this, but accepts graciously.
Episode 8 starts off fast: after a recap and the opening credits, we find the school under lockdown…and Advent Child casually visiting Rikako.
Seems risky! Can’t they just keep texting? Oh well, it’s only episode 8, so he knows he’s not getting captured yet.
The title for Episode 7 literally has the word “symbolism” in it. Someone at Production I.G. is laughing at me.
(I also didn’t know what “bletilla striata” was; apparently it’s an orchid used to treat ulcers. The Japanese title uses 花言薬, which just means “floral medicine” and has a bit more pun value.)
- 2017-04-18 Psycho-Pass 6: "Return of the Psychotic Prince"
- 2017-04-16 Psycho-Pass 5: "No One Knows Your Face"
- 2017-04-16 Psycho-Pass 4: "No One Knows Your Mask"
- 2017-04-13 Psycho-Pass 3: "Rearing Conventions"
- 2017-04-12 "Story of Your Life" (Re: Arrival)
- 2017-04-11 Psycho-Pass 2: "Those Capable"
- 2017-04-09 Psycho-Pass 1: "Crime Coefficient"
- 2017-04-08 Movie Review: Kimi no Na wa