I finally watched Wonder Woman.
I did not think it was very good?
What were you all talking about.
I don’t really need to introduce Wonder Woman, because everyone was talking about it. It’s a superhero movie. It stars a woman, which is a positive change. It’s set in World War I.
And it really isn’t much more than action.
That’s really it for the “review” part of the review, but I’d like to point out the bit of problematic casting here. Weir’s book has a reasonably diverse cast, although that was largely for identification purposes.
- 2015-02-03 Movie Review: Selma
- 2015-02-01 In-groups and Out-groups
- 2013-06-22 "Asian"
- 2012-11-11 Movie Review: Cloud Atlas
- 2011-09-08 Genetic Discrimination
- 2011-09-06 Society vs. Individual Choice
- 2011-08-18 Why I Don't Like Wong Fu
- 2011-06-15 Movie Review: X-Men: First Class
- 2011-01-22 [Chua] "Superior"
- 2011-01-22 [Chua] Tiger Moms
- 2010-12-29 Thinking in Color
- 2010-12-26 Re: Diversity (in film)
- 2010-01-14 Diversity
- 2008-10-03 Cultural Spectra