I’ve been on a RWBY kick again lately, despite still not watching anything past Volume 3. This time that’s taken the form of reading a bunch of short-form fanfiction, just for fun. However, there’s piles and piles of RWBY fanfiction (and not all of it smut), and one of the problems I run into frequently is that I can’t actually imagine the characters saying the lines that are written. What’s the point of writing fanfiction if you’re not going to have the characters act like they do in the original work?
(contains spoilers for Revolutionary Girl Utena)
It’s a coffeeshop not too far from my apartment. They have tables, but they’re all full, and I’m here alone anyway, so I’m sitting in a tall chair at a bar against the wall. My laptop’s out, but I’ve got nothing to do at the moment, so I’m alternately clicking through Facebook and watching the customers go in and out.
And then a woman with pink hair catches my eye. She’s probably around my age, maybe a few years older. (But I know I’m bad at guessing ages.) Her black track jacket gives her…
- 2018-03-20 "Memoirs of a Student" (part 6)
- 2018-03-05 "Memoirs of a Student" (part 5)
- 2018-02-24 "Memoirs of a Student" (part 4)
- 2018-01-23 "Kimi-byō"
- 2018-01-14 Spectre, via Hogwarts
- 2017-03-14 "Memoirs of a Student" (part 3)
- 2017-03-07 "Memoirs of a Student" (part 2)
- 2017-03-02 "Memoirs of a Student"
- 2016-04-12 … x …
- 2016-03-26 … x Hermione
- 2016-03-26 Hurricane
- 2016-03-05 Tornado
- 2015-03-13 Draco x ...
- 2014-03-22 Seiyū
- 2011-08-24 Punnett Squares
- 2011-07-10 Re: Fanfiction
- 2008-05-01 Fanfiction