(contains spoilers for Revolutionary Girl Utena)
It’s a coffeeshop not too far from my apartment. They have tables, but they’re all full, and I’m here alone anyway, so I’m sitting in a tall chair at a bar against the wall. My laptop’s out, but I’ve got nothing to do at the moment, so I’m alternately clicking through Facebook and watching the customers go in and out.
And then a woman with pink hair catches my eye. She’s probably around my age, maybe a few years older. (But I know I’m bad at guessing ages.) Her black track jacket gives her…
“Hello, Fujino-san. This is Shinohara Wakaba. I’m not sure if you remem—”
“Wakaba? From Ohtori Academy? Eeh, how are you? How have you been since—wow, middle school? What are you doing these days…”
Shinohara blinked, then broke into a smile, holding the phone a little further away from her ear. To be honest, she barely remembered this girl—well, a woman now—who had been at Ohtori for less than a week before transferring back out. But at this point, she might know something that the rest of them hadn’t.
People told Shinohara she was…
- 2017-12-08 "Four Days in Ohtori"
- 2017-04-16 Psycho-Pass 4: "No One Knows Your Mask"
- 2017-04-09 Psycho-Pass 1: "Crime Coefficient"
- 2017-03-14 "Memoirs of a Student" (part 3)
- 2017-02-26 Determination (Part 8 of 11)
- 2016-10-16 NaNoWriMo 2016
- 2016-03-16 "hope" (Chiptune WIP)