Excuse me, good sirs and madames,
May I hold this place in the line?
I am rather excited by this,
And would like to claim it as mine.
For this is exactly the sort
Of event that might fill me with glee
To participate is an honour
I am grateful the chance came to me.
So let’s raise a glass in a toast!
To everything we may achieve
Thank you, friends, for your contributions
Hope you had a great New Year’s Eve!
Last post of NaNoWriMo Penance! Title (accidentally) donated by Shane H.
Masti- cation. Motion. Excretion. Confusion. Sanitation! Rationalization. Depression. Emotion! Option? Decision. Expiration.
It’s a fish!
Part of NaNoWriMo Penance. Title donated by Kellie L.
Bonus poem…in Japanese!
Sakana no you ni
- 2010-12-29 A Perfectly Indented Sea
- 2010-12-27 Just Maximizing My Utility Function
- 2010-12-27 On the Perils of Allowing Partial Credit
- 2010-12-26 Off by 1 errors and the face palm of justice
- 2010-12-25 if i comment on this, without even bothering to read the other comments, something great will happen to me.
- 2010-12-24 Gradient-Colored Douglas Firs
- 2010-12-23 2007 Financial Crisis
- 2010-12-22 I'll Be Damned
- 2010-12-20 Platypus Pie
- 2010-12-19 Fish and Fiddlesticks
- 2010-12-19 Butternut Squash
- 2010-12-17 The 10-dollar tricksters
- 2010-12-16 The old cellar door
- 2010-12-16 Love, or How I Conquered the World
- 2010-12-15 Daytime
- 2010-12-13 Memoirs of a Park Bench
- 2010-12-13 A Portrait of the CS61A Student
- 2010-12-11 And how can man die better?
- 2010-12-10 Dotting the Eyes
- 2010-12-09 the one with the flaming zombies
- 2010-12-09 Syphilis, As Far As Strainers Go
- 2010-12-07 A Suitable Excuse for a Polka Dot
- 2010-12-06 Plaid Flannel and the Space Hipsters
- 2010-12-05 Sticky Corpses
- 2010-12-04 Terrible, Terrible Damage
- 2010-12-03 A Sad Excuse for a Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- 2010-12-03 A Scathing Invective on Foreign Food
- 2010-12-01 Defenestration of the Polar Bears
- 2010-11-28 Re: NaNoWriMo 2010