Still haven’t gotten enough sleep. Here’s a riddle poem:
Made with fine intracices
A model for all time, you see
And you may yet hear how I work
(Though not when without hands, a perk)
My name, what you can do with me.
- 2014-03-25 "Self Editing"
- 2014-03-13 More Riddle Poems
- 2014-03-11 Graph Coloring the Sonobe Model, Part 2
- 2014-03-10 Graph Coloring the Sonobe Model, Part 1
- 2013-03-30 NaCreSoMo Status Update
- 2012-06-19 Stereotypes
- 2011-07-30 Spokes: A Math Problem
- 2010-12-19 Fish and Fiddlesticks