There’s been a little thought experiment I’ve been asking (cis) people over the last year or so, just because it’s interesting to hear the responses:
If you woke up tomorrow with a body clearly of the opposite sex—different voice, different chest, different height and body shape, whatever—and you were going to have to go about your day like that…what pronouns would you want people to use?
- 2018-01-23 "Kimi-byō"
- 2017-04-08 Movie Review: Kimi no Na wa
- 2017-02-20 Re: Fowler and Uber
- 2016-06-03 Re: Here's The Powerful Letter The Stanford Victim Read To Her Attacker
- 2015-03-26 "Distractingly Hot"
- 2013-11-24 Pet Peeve: "I will NEVER understand women."
- 2013-04-14 He-Man and Zelda
- 2012-01-27 Khmer Gender
- 2011-10-24 Three Sides (Afterword)
- 2011-09-08 Genetic Discrimination
- 2011-09-06 Society vs. Individual Choice
- 2011-08-27 The Gender Games
- 2011-07-19 More on Sexism: The "Women's World Cup"
- 2011-07-16 English Pronouns
- 2011-06-15 Movie Review: X-Men: First Class