I’m not going to movies in theaters much these days, which means I don’t know what movies are playing these days. But Knives Out caught my eye when my colleague Cassie let me know that I should in fact be interested.
why did nobody tell me they made an Umineko movie adaptation pic.twitter.com/7epaRA6ZU4— Fiora (@FioraAeterna) December 23, 2019
When first I grasped a pen, began to write
My plan, my life’s roulette, was not yet formed
And yet the me who did appear at night
Had taken steps, accomplices suborned
Ah, innocent in youth we two did play
Our volumes shared, our wits we gleef’lly matched
But something darker when you went away
From there desire to outdo was hatched
Much ink thus spilled, the pages all cast forth
The bottles swallowed up by stormy sea
The answer’s south, but still I’m looking north
And hoping—waiting—you’ll come back to me
Yet I have learned, while lookers-on engorge
A few weeks ago I finished what I’ve been calling “that visual novel”:「うみねこのなく頃に」, or “When the Seagulls Cry”. I was reading it in sync with a friend (a chapter at a time) so it took about a year and a half for us to actually get through all eight episodes.
And…wow. Totally worth it.
- 2017-03-18 "Mado Kara Mieru" (Chiptune WIP)
- 2017-03-17 Umineko Sketch
- 2017-03-10 "Future" (from Umineko: When They Cry)
- 2017-03-08 "Morning Glory"
- 2016-11-06 NaNoWriMo 2016 (U)OST
- 2016-10-16 NaNoWriMo 2016
- 2016-10-15 Higurashi and the Rules of Mystery Novels
- 2016-09-24 規則 (The Rules)
- 2016-09-18 The Rules
- 2016-09-06 "Colorless Sneer"
- 2016-07-23 Determination (Part 1 of 11)
- 2016-04-20 "Usan no Kaori" (Chiptune)
- 2016-03-29 The Ushiromiya Cousins
- 2016-03-23 "Usan no Kaori" (Chiptune WIP)
- 2016-03-21 "Core" (Chiptune)
- 2016-03-20 Playing with RPG Maker
- 2016-03-18 Ushiromiya Maria
- 2016-03-16 "hope" (Chiptune WIP)